Category Archives: Recipes
اليوم سويت كذا طبق لكم .. وسهلين ما يبيلهم شي … اول شي ببلش
Today, i made a few dishes that i would LOVE to share with you. A Small Background of my Arabic Culture.
The American chocolate fudge is very simple and easy treat for any day. Enjoy creamy texture of luxurious dark chocolate fudge.
Enjoy this super simple cookie recipe and impress your kids with the GIANT size. This one has plenty of room to share with everyone and the best part is that with the few ingredients, you most likely have everything on hand to make your cookie creation whenever you want: birthdays, reunions, slumber parties, girls’ night, or just because!
طعم لذيذ ماتوقعته صراحه .. وهالطبق أتوقع أسويه كل مره اذا الأناناس توفر ً عنديطبعاً هالطريقة لمحبي الأكل الآسيوي اللي فيه الطعم الحلو
Break out of the ketchup, mustard and pickle routine to create your own signature burgers. Choose from one of these selections or get creative and whip up a burger of your own. Use our timetable for grilling for basic cooking directions. There’s no end to the world of burgers you can create at home!
This easy DIY edible sugar glitter is the perfect way to add some serious sparkle to your drab desserts. Made from two ingredients, it’s easy and perfect for just about any occasion.
How To Make Rocky Road !
Here is a really easy and tasty recipe for Rocky Road. There are so many variations, you can add nuts, dried fruit and biscuits it really is up to you, but below you will find the recipe that I use.
1. Basic Basil Pesto: In a blender or food processcer, place 2 cups firmly packed fresh basil leaves, ¾ cup grated Parmesan cheese and ¼ cup pine nuts. Cover; blend on medium speed about 3 minutes, stopping occasionally to scrape down the sides with a rubber spatula, until smooth.
2. Spinach Pesto: Substitute 2 cups of firmly packed fresh spinach for the basil.
3. Cilantro Pesto: Substitute 1½ cups firmly packed fresh cilantro and ½ cup firmly packed fresh parsley for the basil.
4. Basil, Roasted Red Pepper and Walnut Pesto: Use a food processor. Decrease basil to 1 cup. Decrease oil to 1/3 cup; add ½ cup of drained roasted red or yellow bell peppers from a jar. Substitute walnuts for the pine nuts.
5. Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto: Use a food processor. Omit the basil. Decrease oil to 1/3 cup; add ½ cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil, undrained.
Cool Tip: For homemade pesto anytime, freeze pesto in ice cube trays. Once frozen, move pesto cubes to a re-sealable freezer plastic bag and store in freezer up to 6 months.