GIANT-SIZED PEANUT BUTTER M&M COOKIE !!
Enjoy this super simple cookie recipe and impress your kids with the GIANT size. This one has plenty of room to share with everyone and the best part is that with the few ingredients, you most likely have everything on hand to make your cookie creation whenever you want: birthdays, reunions, slumber parties, girls’ night, or just because!
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ cup mini M&M’s (or any other chocolately fun candy you desire!)
- Mix the peanut butter, sugar, and egg with a spoon in a medium sized bowl. Stir until combined.
- Cover a cookie sheet with a piece of parchment paper. Spread and press dough on top of ungreased parchment paper to form a 8-inch circle. Once pressed down, sprinkle M&M’s on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Optional: top with vanilla ice cream for an even sweeter treat!