Recipe: Spooky Spiderweb Pizza !
You’ll nab their attention with this eye-catching pizza. Paint the web with refrigerated Alfredo sauce.
- 1 box refrigerated classic pizza crust ( from co-ops & supermarkets, CRUST ONLY )
- 28 pepperoni slices (half of a 3.5-oz package)
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (8 oz)
- 1 can (8 oz) pizza sauce
- 1/4 cup refrigerated garlic Alfredo pasta sauce (from 10-oz container)
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 14-inch round pizza pan with cooking spray. put the crust on pizza pan;
- Bake 8 minutes. Arrange pepperoni and 3 tablespoons of the olives on crust to within 1 inch of edge. Sprinkle cheese over pepperoni and olives. Evenly pour pizza sauce over crust; gently spread to cover toppings.
- In small resealable food-storage plastic bag, place Alfredo sauce; seal bag. Cut off tiny corner of bag. Squeeze bag to drizzle Alfredo sauce in circles over pizza sauce, starting from outer edge continuously to the center. Pull knife through Alfredo sauce, starting from center to the outside edge, changing direction with every pull, to look like spider web. Sprinkle remaining 1 tablespoon olives on top to look like spiders.
- Bake 8 to 12 minutes longer or until crust is golden brown. Cut into wedges to serve.