Recipe: Dreamy Cream-Filled Cupcakes
One Of the Easiest Recipes you will ever encounter, a simply cupcake with a filling inside!
- 1 box of any cake mix, Chocolate , Vanilla , ANY!
- Milk, vegetable oil and eggs called for on cake mix box.. replace the water with milk for extra flavor!
- 1 1/2 containers Betty Crocker® Whipped fluffy white frosting
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pans). Make and bake cake mix as directed on box for 24 cupcakes. Cool 10 minutes; remove from pan to cooling racks. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Spoon frosting into corner of resealable heavy-duty food-storage plastic bag. Cut about 1/4 inch off corner of bag. Gently push cut corner of bag into center of cupcake. Squeeze about 2 teaspoons frosting into center of each cupcake for filling, being careful not to split cupcake. Frost tops of cupcakes with remaining frosting.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips on top of each cupcake. Store loosely covered.
Posted on September 1, 2012, in Recipes. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.