Recipe: Confetti Celebration Cake – وصفة الكيكة الاحتفال مع السبرينكلز
Celebrate with an easy-mix cake that gets its wow from candy sprinkles and squiggles of decorator icing.
1 box white cake mix
Water ( Replace Water with Milk For Extra Taste ), vegetable oil and egg whites called for on cake mix box
1 bottle (1.75 oz) Betty CrockerDecors rainbow mix candy sprinkles or any kind of sprinkle’s
1 container Betty Crocker Rich & Creamy vanilla frosting or Dream Whip
2 to 4 different colors Betty Crocker decorating icing (in 4.25-oz tubes)
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pans). Grease bottoms only of two 8-inch or 9-inch round cake pans (do not spray with cooking spray).
- Make cake batter as directed on box. Reserve 1 tablespoon candy sprinkles for decoration. Stir remaining sprinkles into batter. Pour into pans.
- Bake as directed on box for 8-inch or 9-inch rounds. Cool 10 minutes. Run knife around sides of pans to loosen cakes; remove from pans to cooling racks. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Place 1 cake layer, rounded side down, on serving plate. Spread 1/3 cup frosting over layer. Top with second layer, rounded side up. Frost side and top of cake with remaining frosting.
- Decorate top edge of cake with decorating icing in random squiggly pattern, overlapping colors. Sprinkle reserved candy sprinkles over top of cake. Store loosely covered.