Recipe: Ice Cream Cone Cakes – وصفة الكيك في بسكوت البرد
A creative twist on the traditional birthday cake. Kids will love eating their cake in a cone instead of on a plate!
- 1 box Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® party rainbow chip cake mix or get a normal Whit cake and color with Food coloring like rainbow cupcakes
- Water ( Replace the Water With Milk For Taste ), vegetable oil and eggs called for on cake mix box
- 24 flat-bottom ice cream cones
- 1 to 2 containers Betty Crocker® Rich & Creamy frosting (any flavor)
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pans). Place paper baking cup in each of 24 regular-size muffin cups.
- 2 Make cake batter as directed on box. Divide batter evenly among muffin cups (two-thirds full). Place ice cream cone upside down on batter in each cup.
- 3 Bake 16 to 22 minutes or until toothpick inserted in cake comes out clean (cones may tilt on batter). Cool completely, about 30 minutes. Remove paper baking cups. Generously frost cake with frosting, and decorate as desired. Store loosely covered.
Posted on July 22, 2012, in Recipes and tagged Breakfast, Cake, Cakes, creamy frosting, creative twist, Dessert, Food, Mini Dessert, muffin cups, nonstick pans, Rainbow, Recipe, Recipes. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.