Recipe: Nachos With Cheese Topping!
The ultimate in no-brainer nachos!
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack or Cheddar cheese (4 ounces)
- 1/4 cup Old El Paso® chopped green chiles, if desired or ANY Kind of Green Chiles / Onions / Tomato anything you want to top it with
- 1/4 cup Old El Paso® salsa or any kind of salsa that you may find in the supermarket (any variety)
- 1 Heat oven to 400º F. Line cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
- 2 Place tortilla chips on cookie sheet. Sprinkle with cheese and chilies.
- 3 Bake about 4 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with salsa. Serve hot.