Recipe: CheeseBurger Pizza ! – وصفة بيتزا جيزبرجر
Give them two of their favorites, pizza and cheeseburgers, all in one dish.
- 1 cup lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1/2 cup process cheese sauce
- 2 cups Original Bisquick® mix or simply flour and baking powder for the dough!
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 1/4 cup shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese blend or any kind of cheese your desire!
- 1 plum (Roma) tomato, chopped (1/3 cup)
- 1 Heat oven to 375°F. Grease large cookie sheet with shortening or cooking spray. In 10-inch skillet, cook beef over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until brown; drain. Stir in 1/2 cup cheese sauce until cheese is melted; set aside.
- 2 In medium bowl, stir Bisquick mix, 1/4 cup cheese sauce and the hot water until soft dough forms; beat vigorously 20 strokes. On surface dusted with Bisquick mix, gently roll dough in Bisquick mix to coat. Shape into ball; knead about 5 times or until smooth. Roll dough into 14-inch circle; place on cookie sheet.
- 3 Spoon beef mixture over dough to within 2 inches of edge. Fold dough edge over beef mixture. Bake 25 to 28 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Sprinkle with cheese and tomato. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.
Posted on July 18, 2012, in Recipes. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.