Marble Cake Recipe – وصفة الماربل كيك
Our First Post In Bil8ala6 blog was this Post:
for our first post, wana 7adi yo3anaaa im going to post about my favorite childhood recipe when i was young the only cake i ate (3abee6a) was a Marble Cake ! i don’t know but i just love oo A7iB CAKE! fa bil taley ma kint akil il cake 8air il Marble cake fa now i’m going to share this recipe with you, thanks to my fellow blogger: Cooking&Me Blog she sent this recipe & it was DELICOUS!
Marble Cake Recipe
Makes an 8″bundt cake
2 cups maida or all purpose flour
2 tsp baking powder
A pinch of salt
1 1/4 cup powdered sugar
100gm (just under 1/2 cup) butter
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup milk (any fat content)
2 tbsp cocoa powder
How I Made It:
1. Preheat oven to 180C/ 350F
2. Grease a cake tin of choice. I used my silicon bundt pan.
3. Place the flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, butter, eggs, vanilla essence and milk in a bowl. Beat slowly to moisten, then beat with an electric mixer (or vigorously by hand) at medium speed for about two minutes until smooth.
4. Reserve three-fourth cup batter and pour the remainder into the tin. Stir cocoa into the three-fourth cup reserved batter. You can add cocoa to more of the batter depending on which flavour you want dominating.
5. Drop by spoonfuls over top of white batter. Using a knife, swirl the cocoa batter into the white batter to give it a marble effect. Bake for thirty to forty minutes. Remove from the oven and transfer to a wire rack to cool.